Our service area is 3600 square feet equipped with all the necessary special tools to keep your Mercury Outboard or MerCruiser in top condition. The facility boasts one of the largest inventories of Mercury MerCruiser parts
on the Eastern Shore. Experience as well as training are necessary tools in this age of Computers, electroinic
controlled fuel injection systems, and high performance lower units. Our mechanics attend factory schools each year to keep up with changes in marine technologies, and maintain their high levels of certification. One member of our service staff is a Master Technician, with
33 years of experience in Outboard and MerCruiser repair. Our staff has just
completed training on Mercury Marines new line of Verado outboard motors. Verado
is a newly designed supercharged four stroke engine, offering Digital throttle
and shift (fly by wire technology) This new line of product will give all the
features that you expect from a 4 stroke with increased throttle response. Our
new 555 PCM (computer) will give you great fuel economy. Call or e-mail us
today to learn more about this revolutionary new product.
Mechanic Philip L. Goldsborough
Mercury Premier Service
Mercury Evaluates the service performance of its dealers and
assigns its highest rating of "Mercury Premier" to those demonstrating an
exceptional commitment to service. Goldsborough's Marine has earned this status
by demonstrating the following requirements.
- Achieves a 12-month service CSI (Customer Satisfaction
Index) score above the national average.
- Possesses all necessary service tools, test equipment,
manuals and parts books.
- Employs at least one Certified or Master technician.
- Provides timely service for all Mercury Marine customers.
- Offers extended service hours and mobile service, when
- Uses, displays and stocks adequate inventory of genuine
Mercury Precision Parts.
- Offers a clean, neat shop with well-organized tools and
- Friendly, knowledgeable and professional salespeople
- expert service support from people who care and know what to do
- Q Care quality marine service and Master and Certified technicians on staff
- Before delivery your rig is pre-checked and certified water-ready. All boat
rigs are river tested before delivery to the customer.
Robert Dean Goldsborough, Sales & Parts Dept.
Mercury Marine Web Page